Training & Safety
Recognised as an innovative and progressive company McCrory Scaffolding are active members of the National Access and Scaffolding Confederation, the Construction Employers Federation and the British Safety Council. All our employees are fully trained and accredited through the CISRS Route of Certified Training. We are also Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) accredited.
Safety is paramount in everything we do and as such we have an in-house safety and training department to ensure we are compliant with all legislation and industry standards. We take a proactive approach to training to ensure our operatives are the best around and we offer a range of in-house training courses to supplement the CISRS route of training.
McCrory Scaffolding will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We achieve this by:
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical
- Ensuring all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment
- Complying with environmental legislation
McCrory Scaffolding aims to foster among its staff, suppliers, customers and communities local to its operations, an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our total activities by ensuring staff are trained, particularly in the following areas:
- Waste disposal
- Supplier compliance
- Dealing with spills/leaks
- Reporting of incidents
McCrory Scaffolding attach the utmost importance to quality throughout our operations. We have implemented a Quality Management System which meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001/2008 as certified by Perry Johnson Registrars.